Although age spots pose no health risk, but nonetheless you would like to get rid of it because it doesn’t look good and makes you look less beautiful.
Whereas wrinkles are sign of ageing it is also not a disease. They are usually covered with makeup, beaten with bleach creams, Botox or more. However, age spots and wrinkles occur for a reason.
Knowing the causes, we can proceed to the spots targeted by natural means. While this usually requires several weeks of patience, but worth it.
What natural remedies for age spots are there?
How can we fade age spots and wrinkles free of side effects?
Thus, although wrinkles are a part of ageing can accelerate their appearance both by inappropriate behaviour and inappropriate or inadequate care as to delay by a healthy lifestyle and particularly careful care or even already bring existing wrinkles disappear again.
Is it really necessary to remove age spots? Age spots are completely harmless pigmentation of the skin. They cause no symptoms and usually appear for the first time in their forties, many people develop in the sixties.
There are light brown spots on the back of the hands, the face, and the arms – not to be confused with freckles, which are indeed in a predisposition already present in childhood. Age spots are also no birthmarks or moles.
However, age spots and wrinkles can occupy large parts of the facial skin and therefore if only for aesthetic reasons. What remedy for age spots you could now use?
Tip#1 Use only Natural, Basic Skin Care Products:
- Cleanse your skin twice daily.
- You may use a natural cleanser and avoid the washing hot water.
- The heat causes an increase in chemical reactions with the chlorine in your tap water.
- Blot the skin dry them instead with a towel to rub and scrub.
Tip #2 Moisturiser:
- Apply a natural moisturising agent. It refreshes and stimulates the skin and also ensures a profound revitalisation.
- In addition, it improves the skin’s ability to retain water and thus promotes their resilience.
- Then you provide your skin with a moisturising day cream. It reduces existing lines and wrinkles, smooths the skin and regenerates into deep skin layers.
- For particularly moisture-deficient skin is in the morning a special moisturiser.
Tip # 3 Eye Cream:
Use a natural eye cream for the delicate skin around the eyes and use them with the middle finger to apply because these fingers exert the slightest pressure.
Tip # 4 Anti-Wrinkle Cream:
For the night, apply a natural anti-wrinkle cream. Additional treatment of the wrinkles with coconut oil nourishes your skin, but does not clog the pores.
Tip # 5 Banana Mask:
- For Banana mask all you need is mash bananas take ¼ bananas and mash it till it has formed a creamy texture.
- Massage gently with this mask on your face and let it dry and act for about 30 minutes before you rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- After 30 minutes just wash your face with normal or cold water.
- Then gently pat you face to dry.
Tip # 6 Cold-Pressed Organic Flax-seed Oil:
- Apply cold-pressed organic flax-seed oil on your skin.
- This oil is one of the richest plant sources of the valuable omega-3 fatty acid, which are very important for a firm and supple skin.
Tip # 7 Sleep on your Back:
- Sleep on your back to reduce the effect of gravity on your facial skin.
- This avoids also swollen skin in the morning.
Tip # 8 Healthy Food:
- Take healthy foods, such as lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, which fight skin-damaging free radicals.
Tip # 9 Avoid Smoke:
Do not smoke or any other activity includes drugs or alcohol.
Tip # 10 Exercise:
- Daily invest a few minutes in the anti-wrinkle program ” Face-forming ” Benita Cantieni.
- This is a kind of face muscle training with which you can can conjure up some wrinkles from your face it – no syringes, scalpel plus extremely inexpensive.
- However, discipline is necessary because the exercises must be performed really daily.
- The initial success will be felt already in three weeks.
- It is worth it!
Before playing with the idea, under inject your wrinkles or to be removed otherwise, take a look at the photos of those people whose cosmetic surgeons underwent one or other mishap and are now marked permanently with strange facial features. So use these tips and let us know what remedies do you want for what problem and we will post on the topic.
i am sure i missed something. Love to hear from you.